Home Herpes Forums Suffering from Herpes Simplex Herpes is not the end of the world.. There is hope..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Christina
      Participant

I met my boyfriend this time last year.. We hung out and went on dates and I started to like him .. We continued this for a few months.. One day he told me he had to tell me something so laying on the couch he teared up and told me that he had herpes. I was in complete shock because he is a really clean cut, hard working, organized man and this is the last thing I expected he had. He contracted this disease from the first girl he had been with he was with her for 3 years and when he got herpes is when he found out she had been cheating on him. He was really upset over it and never dated another girl since then and I was the first person he told about it. At first it kinda pushed me away because I had a lot of other issues on my plate and before him I thought of people with herpes as nasty people that slept around all the time. We remained friends for a year and now we have been a happy couple for almost 4 months now. We are sexual active and I am disease free. Now I don’t even think about it and we have an open relationship about it which allows me to trust him to not purposely give it me although I know the consequences. I really hope this helps some of you. I’m really not just a dead beat girl that cannot get anyone else I’m in college.. I make good grades I consider myself a pretty good girl.. So just because you have herpes does not mean you cant get anybody good cause there are people out there like me that can understand situations like this.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.